Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Module 5 Map


Well here is my module 5 map. I tried a few different things with the map, like highlighting Florida with a bright green, then in the Florida state map I tried to use the same color scheme to show my reader where my target area was. Finally in 3rd map, where we show our population, I tried to use a color scheme that would fit in ARCmap by using the lighter colors for less population to darker colors for more. Again I believe when the reader sees my information, they will be able to determine which counties have the greater population. Now that I do notice it, I should of labeled somewhere that the map is listed by counties so my reader will not get confused. The only problem I had is that my mouse is horrible, and trying to line up the outline boxes using my mouse was a pain.

1 comment:

  1. Good job exploring with Adobe options. I would like to see the more prominent and the Hispanic population given more weight.

    ReplyDelete