Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Module 6


Here is part one of the lab. Pretty simple to convert from arc map to AI. I kept the traditional gray scale for the first project as well as the requirement for the second project. Just made things easier for me. I did however had to go back and review the layers video. Once I saw how the layers work in AI, my map came together pretty easy.



Here is my second map. I'm hoping I did this correct. I think the only think I did wrong was the gray scaling. I still have some white in my maps. But the excel work was pretty easier to work with in excel. Makes things so much easier when you use excel for multiple functions. Drag and Drop is my favorite phrase!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    Good effort. The information you have is all correct, but I would have liked to see more attention to detail. Also, balance is lacking in your maps.

    ReplyDelete